P&P Weekly: #15
A lot has been happening already in this new year with the P&P Blogroll. First off, membership only requires having a Photoshop and/or photography related website or blog and you contact me to fill out a profile. And I would certainly appreciate a reciprocal link on your site back to mine.
Yesterday I sent out a number of invitations to Photoshoppers and photographers that I have been following to see if they would be willing to complete a profile and I’ve already received 5 back. In the previous post, I’ve already included the first of these and I will be continuing to add the others periodically over the next couple of weeks. (If you would like to read any of the past profiles, just click on the links in my sidebar in the “P&P Blogger Profiles” list.)
If you have any ideas for who to profile in the future, or if you would like to be profiled and added to the blogroll, please email me today!
Here’s what’s been happening in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place has a cool shot called “Shadows and Light“
- Dave at Dave Beckerman Photography: New York has a nice post about the unpredictability of shooting, a note about being featured in a best of B&W photography book, a post about how outsiders might view photographing strangers, and he’s posted a number of interesting shots this week (my favorite being “Winter Fog, East River“
- Jason at Designfruit is back with ideas for a Designfruit t-shirt
- Michael over at eyes on the road has a post about a visit to the Gerald R. Ford Museum with a few thoughts on manipulating or combining shots into one image.
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania has a number of great shots, my favorites are “White Christmas” and “Alicia and Jakey“
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. My favorites this week are “Morning Gathering” and “Coffee for two“
- Andy of Visual Realia has a few really nice shots – “Contentment” and “Point of Distance”
- Aaron of What the Duck publishes a daily online photography comic strip. My favorite of this week is “WTD 119”
- Ben of Where is Ben? posted about his travels around the southwest and southcentral US and his travel plans over the next couple of weeks.
- I posted the P&P Blogger profile of Dave Beckerman.
Want to be added to The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll? Click here to find out how! Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.