P&P Weekly: #29
Here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) – my favorite from this week is “Paint Me.”
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place – my favorite this week is “Untitled #4844“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – my favorite this week is “Dreaming of Spring.”
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography has a couple of shoots of Stacey Herman and Carolyn Collier.
- Mike of Creative Sweet TV posted his latest video called Photoshop CS3D.
- Dave at Dave Beckerman Photography: New York has a slideshow of his subway photos and a shot of L. Mendes.
- Dave at Dave Cross Online has a shot from Richmond and a useful opacity tip.
- Richard from Europe in Black and White just opened his new eBay store and has another view of Cesky Krumlov.
- John of John Nack on Adobe always posts an interesting array of links from the world of photography, technology, and sometimes the unusual. Of note this week is a post about large versions of items that are traditionally small – like Donkey Kong out of post-its or a life-sized model car or a kite that looks like a mouse pointer.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a video about applying edits to multiple photos and a crop tool shortcut. Also, over at Photoshop Killer Tips, Matt has posted about split channels, the curves dialog box, the channels palette, creating rounded edges, and shadows and highlights in ACR.
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer has a couple of new gum bichromate prints. I especially like this one.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider has just relaunched his blog in a new format and has a number of great posts this week.
- Justin of Photoshop Quicktips posts a weekly podcast on handy tips and techniques in Photoshop. This week’s video is an interview with John Nack.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. This week I like “Ninas Just Wanta Have Fun“
- Shooter at Serial Photographer always has great shots. My favorites this week are “Wyre Wreck #5 and #6” and “Untitled #47“
- Andy of Visual Realia has a nice abstract shot called “Nature’s Palette” and a nice one called “Recalling the Past”
- Aaron of What the Duck publishes a daily online photography comic strip. My favorite one this week is “WTD 189, 191, and 192.”
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – I really like “Abandoned Childhood“
- Ben of Where is Ben? is on his way to Moscow and an interview on Your Mac Life.
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.