P&P Weekly: #48
Welcome to the new home of Jason D. Moore Photography and The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll!
You will continue to find all of the regular features you’ve come to expect from my blog at this new address. Be sure to update your links and feeds to www.jasondmoore.com/blog.
In the meantime, here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) – “All feet in the air” and “Multnomah Falls“
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place – “#6393“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Delaware River Fog, 7:30 a.m.”
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “A Week in California“
- Chris of Chis Orwig Photography has a series of portraits of fellow photograpers and Photoshop trainers from Photoshop World.
- Mike of Creative Outlet and simply photography has a new blog home and shares with us some of his thoughts on a recent visit to Canon’s Digital Learning Center.
- Dave at BeckermanPhoto.com – “Kiss, Grand Central“
- Dave at Dave Cross Online won a Silver Award in the 2007 Create Awards for the design of his Photoshop Finishing Touches book..
- David of Digital ProTalk takes us through some lighting techniques.
- Michael of eyes on the road shows some more of his shots from Quebec City.
- Jeff of Jeff’s Photo Gallery has a number of shots from a recent shoot in DC. My favorite is this one.
- Joey of Joey Lawrence: Perception shares some of his latest “fan” mail and talks about how his recent music video is climing the charts.
- John of John Nack on Adobe shows us how Photoshop might work with an iPhone.
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design is one of our newest members – Welcome! – offers a tutorial on hand coloring a b&w.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a tip about cropping and straightening. And over at Photoshop Killer Tips Matt talks about CS3 integration, working with Illustrator files, a quick hair retouch and clone tool options.
- Lynda of One Day at a Time – “Flattery“
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG By Jim Larimer – “Tree With Bench“
- Scott of Photoshop Insider had some fun shooting with the National Coalition Against Sharp Photos.
- Richard of Richard Vanek Black and White Photography – “Church Behind a Tree“
- Sam of Samuel Barr Photography is one of our newest members – Welcome! – and has some fantastic photography. My favorites from this week are these.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day – “Double Rainbows“
- Shooter at Serial Photographer – “Lindisfarne“
- David of Strobist shares an interesting idea in one of his speedlinks about creating a DIY photobooth for a wedding. – We’re actually going to try it at our’s.
- Terry of Terry White’s Tech Blog was part of the Photoshop World keynote and has a video of it on his blog.
- Derrick of The Digital Story is one of our newest members – Welcome! – and was the most recent subject of the blogger profile series.
- Tom of Tom Moore Fine Art Photography shows us his shots from Heather and Robert’s wedding.
- Andy of Visual Realia – “Taught by Thirst“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #300”
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – “Trasher“
- Ben of Where is Ben? – “Photo from Death Valley“
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.