P&P Weekly: #49
Here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) – “Smile!“
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place – “Underground (#6448)“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “River Fog Near Stout’s School, 7:05 a.m.“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “Phyllis and Tommy“
- Chris of Chis Orwig Photography – “my little piano player“
- Mike of Creative Outlet and simply photography has been working on getting his new blog up and running – looks good, Mike! – and has some nice shots of the Chesterton Windmill in “End of Season – ‘Sail’”
- Dave at BeckermanPhoto.com gives his impressions of a Blurb Book he just had done.
- Dave at Dave Cross Online tells us about animoto slide shows.
- David of Digital ProTalk has a post about adding a copyright to your photos. (Via PhotoAttorney)
- Michael of eyes on the road – “The Gaspe Peninsula“
- Jeff of Jeff’s Photo Gallery – “Lousy Weather” in Nags Head
- John of John Nack on Adobe has an interesting post on typography.
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design will be profiled tomorrow. Before then, check out her tutorial on replacing colors and a link to some free Photoshop brushes.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a video about using History and a tip about full screen mode. And over at Photoshop Killer Tips Matt talks about hue jitter, picking colors from anywhere, distorting text, cropping, and using dual monitors with CS3.
- Jenny of Photo Two-Twenty – “Childhood“, has two posts about lighting resources (1,2), “No Parking“, and “Little Boy Wonder“
- Scott of Photoshop Insider got his hands on a Nikon D3 as well as a sunrise shot while shooting in Glacier NP.
- Richard of Richard Vanek Black and White Photography – “Tunnel in a trees” and one of his shots was recently used on the cover of a book. Congrats!
- Sam of Samuel Barr Photography took a few test shots with a friend’s new camera.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day – “Time to Go?“
- Shooter at Serial Photographer – “Whitby Pier“
- David of Strobist tells us of a source for online lighting tutorials.
- Terry of Terry White’s Tech Blog tells us why he’s not in the market for a new iPod.
- Clayton of The C Spot shows us some shots of his ever-growing dog.
- Derrick of The Digital Story shows us a recent “grab shot” from one of his members.
- Andy of The Global Photographer has a shot of his safari rig.
- Andy of Visual Realia – “Coffee“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #304 & 306″
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – “Self Centered“
- Ben of Where is Ben? – “Photos From Neon Graveyard“
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.