P&P Weekly: #50
Here’s what’s been happening in this the 50th week of The Photoshop & Photography Weekly:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) – “Yellow, Green, Blue“
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place – “Flotsam“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “River Fog IV“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “Rebecca and Nicholas” and “The McPhail Family“
- Chris of Chis Orwig Photography – “autumn change“
- Mike of Creative Outlet and simply photography shows us his second choice for last week’s Geographic Composition Submission.
- Dave at BeckermanPhoto.com – “Bethesda Arcade, Infrared” and “Loading Platform, Chinatown“
- Dave at Dave Cross Online has some special pricing for his cruise to Hawaii.
- David of Digital ProTalk shows us how to do some Hollywood portrait lighting for a classic look – great technique and result!
- Michael of eyes on the road – “Lensbaby on the Gaspe” and “On and Off the Water“
- Jeff of Jeff’s Photo Gallery has some “John Deere” orchids from last Friday.
- Joey of Joey Lawrence: Perception has some CD album photos that he’s done.
- John of John Nack on Adobe has an interesting idea for creating a user-powered help inside of Photoshop.
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design has a neat tutorial on turning your photo into a postage stamp.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips shows a real-world use for collections. And over at Photoshop Killer Tips Matt talks about getting better info, some Bridge tips, and printing in CS3.
- Jenny of Photo Two-Twenty – “Cheeeese“
- Justin of Photoshop Quicktips has a video from last week about a creative RAW technique and placing files from ACR into CS3 as a smart object.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider has a Q&A about his impressions of the new Nikon D3.
- Sam of Samuel Barr Photography has some more test shots from his friend’s camera as well as some great shots taken with a point-and-shoot.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day – “Little Frida“
- Shooter at Serial Photographer – “Wyre Wreck Revisited“
- David of Strobist has his next lesson on balancing flash and ambient light indoors.
- Terry of Terry White’s Tech Blog tells us about Amazon MP3.
- Clayton of The C Spot has a few cool shots of his future car.
- Derrick of The Digital Story shares his top 10 photo accessories for $100 or less.
- Andy of The Global Photographer has a shot from one of the participants on a recent photo safari.
- Tom of Tom Moore Fine Art Photography has some camera reviews.
- Andy of Visual Realia – “Woods and Brook“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #309-311″
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – “Stairway to Nothing“
- Ben of Where is Ben? has some more photos from Iceland and a few more neon shots.
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.