P&P Weekly: #53
Thanks, once again, to Mike at Creative Outlet for filling in for me last week in writing the P&P Weekly. Tomorrow, come back to take a look at a gallery of our wedding photos taken by family and friends.
In the meantime, here is what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll – compiled on Saturday evening:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) – “Laynig down on the job“
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place – “6891“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Durham Road (Through the Windshield)“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “Sarah and Justus“
- Chris of Chis Orwig Photography is taking a few weeks off from posting but leaves us with a clever shot.
- Mike of Creative Outlet and simply photography -“Sunset Rider“
- Dave at BeckermanPhoto.com – “Tire Rims, Bronx“
- Dave at Dave Cross Online is teaching up in Maine and shares one of his shots.
- David of Digital ProTalk shows us his setup for a recent portrait shoot.
- Erik of Erik Persson Photography – “Little Houses“
- Michael of eyes on the road – “Bowling Anyone“
- Jeff of Jeff’s Photo Gallery answers questions about creating a pseudo HDR image in Lightroom
- Joey of Joey Lawrence: Perception has a new music video that is getting some great reviews.
- John of John Nack on Adobe talks about tuning Photoshop for peak performance, stats on Aperture vs. Lightroom, and “shots” taken at a new design for NYC cabs.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has some more presets for colorizing. And over at Photoshop Killer Tips Matt talks about cloning and healing, Zoomify, eye sharpening, dodging and burning, and masking multiple adjustment layers.
- Jenny of Photo Two-Twenty shares a link to a site that is teaching beginners how to use light better.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider writes about Epson’s new photo paper.
- Richard of Richard Vanek – Europe in Black and White Photos – “Remembering Childhood” Exhibition in Slovakia
- Sam of Samuel Barr Photography – “Beating the Sun“
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day – “Rows of Trees“
- Shooter at Serial Photographer – “Untitled #78“
- David of Strobist recently interviewed Friend-of-the-Blog Joey Lawrence.
- Terry of Terry White’s Tech Blog hit over 5 Million Downloads for his Adobe Creative Suite Podcast. Congrats Terry!
- Clayton of The C Spot – “Spruce Knob at Sunset“
- Derrick of The Digital Story interviews Adobe Senior Project Manager for Photoshop Elements Mark Dahm.
- Tom of Tom Moore Fine Art Photography – “Mark and Dana“
- Andy of Visual Realia – “More than the Price” and “Light Enchanted“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #327″
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – “I Miss You“
- Ben of Where is Ben? is teaching in the Great Smoky Mountains.
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.