P&P Weekly: #55
Here is what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) – “Yellow“
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place – “#6985“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Kentucky Club Pipe Tobacco“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “Michelle and Scott“
- Mike of Creative Outlet and simply photography -“Storm Clouds Gathering“
- Dave at BeckermanPhoto.com is offering for sale a personalized photo book of his best shots of NYC.
- Dave at Dave Cross Online has a link to the photographer Troy Paiva.
- David of Digital ProTalk – “Monet’s Autumn” and has some tips for macro photography with a twist.
- Michael of eyes on the road has some nice shots from Oklahoma City.
- Jeff of Jeff’s Photo Gallery has become addicted to photographing smoke.
- John of John Nack on Adobe informs Mac users of a Lightroom update to fix some Leopard issues.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a video about backing up Lightroom. And over at Photoshop Killer Tips Matt talks about resetting your tools, using the histogram with levels, creating multi-stroke text, and working on a flattened version of your image.
- Mike of Michael Palmer Photography – “Skyline Dr Pano” with how he did in in CS3. Also, as you may have seen, Mike will be joining us for the Geographic Composition project.
- Jenny of Photo Two-Twenty has an interesting link to a history of famous photos that have been altered – some P.PS. (pre-Photoshop).
- Scott of Photoshop Insider is partnering with his publisher, Peachpit, to answer the $1000 Question.
- Richard of Richard Vanek – Europe in Black and White Photos has a few shots taken with his PDA.
- Sam of Samuel Barr Photography has a few more from the David Samuel Fall Fashion Show
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day – “Follow the Dirt Road“
- Shooter at Serial Photographer – “Untitled #81“
- David of Strobist tells us about a suction cup mount for a flash.
- Terry of Terry White’s Tech Blog finished up a few posts on upgrading to Leopard.
- Derrick of The Digital Story talks travel photography with Rick Sammon.
- Andy of The Global Photographer is now accepting sign-ups for his April 2008 Botswana Safari.
- Andy of Visual Realia – “All Beautiful Things“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #338″
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – “Into Infinity” and “Not So Happy Camper“
- Ben of Where is Ben? is hanging out in Atlanta.
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.