P&P Weekly: #56
Here is what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) – “Old Books“
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place – “Tow Away Zone“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Portrait in Hydrangea“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography takes a break from posting wedding shots and shares a nice vertical pano of a lighthouse.
- Dave at BeckermanPhoto.com has a thoughtful post about a dream he once had and his relationship with his father and his goal of being a photographer.
- Dave at Dave Cross Online tells us of a new book by the famed Joe McNally and shows us his frame collection from onOne.
- David of Digital ProTalk always has great posts but this week seemed to be just full of them. He posted an excellent shot on Thursday called “Cabo Colors #5” followed by a video tutorial on how he processed it. And he also alerted us to the breathtaking photography of Nick Brandt.
- Erik of Erik Persson Photography tries out FlikrSlidr.
- Michael of eyes on the road – “Coleman Theater“
- Jeff of Jeff’s Photo Gallery has some great resources for Nikon shooters.
- John of John Nack on Adobe has some links to really interesting x-ray photography.
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design is back with a tutorial on using the History Brush.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has some great presets and has also just enabled comments! And over at Photoshop Killer Tips Matt talks about Roman hanging punctuation, eyedropper sample size, Bridge background colors, drawing arrows, and removing dark circles under your eyes.
- Mike of Michael Palmer Photography – “Finding Light” and “Morning Glory“
- Jenny of Photo Two-Twenty – “Tabby Cat“
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer is back with some more prints. Kim and I just received his generous gift and it looks great! Thanks Jim!
- Scott of Photoshop Insider answers some questions from a recent shoot on the field at a Tampa Bay Bucs game and has just put out his latest gift guide.
- Richard of Richard Vanek – Europe in Black and White Photos – “Staircase“
- Sam of Samuel Barr Photography has some awesome fall shots.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day – “No Where to Go“
- Shooter at Serial Photographer – “Untitled #82” and “#83“
- David of Strobist is kicking off Ring Flash Week.
- Terry of Terry White’s Tech Blog hit the 200th Episode of the Adobe Creative Suite Podcast! Congratulations Terry!
- Clayton of The C Spot – “Spruce Knob Sunset“
- Derrick of The Digital Story has been cruising through the Panama Canal.
- Andy of The Global Photographer shares a piece of his story.
- Andy of Visual Realia – “Of Angels“
- Stephen of Watch This Space is our newest member – Welcome! – “Room With A View“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #342″
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – “Tree of Stories“
- Ben of Where is Ben? has an interesting nude.
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.