P&P Weekly: #59
Kim and I are headed out to Omaha this week to visit some of my extended family for a few days. On our way back, we’re going to stop in Chicago to see “The Bean” and then through Cleveland to stop and check out the “Free Stamp” by Claes Oldenburg (one of Kim’s favorite artists) and Coosje Van Bruggen.
I hope to have a few posts pre-written and scheduled to go up while we’re away, including a couple of Kim’s recent pieces for her creativity class, but I won’t be posting next week’s P&P Weekly.
Here is what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) – “Fallen“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Sierra“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “The Power of Pictures“
- Chris of chris orwig photography – “walking“
- Mike of Creative Outlet is back from a work-imposed blogging break and shares some thoughts on some of his favorite magazines.
- Mike of Creative Sweet TV is going to be starting a new job with Adobe and shows some tips with typography in InDesign.
- Dave at BeckermanPhoto.com posted the dust jacket for his New York Mementos book.
- Dave at Dave Cross Online offers a little more unusual gift guide.
- David of Digital ProTalk gives some tips on how to ease the holiday rush for your photography business.
- Doug of doug stremel photography – “Lawrence Characters“
- Michael of eyes on the road – “Barn Again“
- Jeff of Jeff’s Photo Gallery shares some nature photography resources.
- John of John Nack on Adobe talks about the latest updates to ACR and Lightroom and also, I couldn’t resist, Gandhi as a potato.
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design posted her first “Photoshop Friday“
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips explains the process of sending images to Photoshop and back into Lightroom. He also talks about how lens vignetting works in Lightroom. And don’t forget to have a look over at Photoshop Killer Tips.
- Mike of Mike Palmer Photo Blog walks us through how to setup a self portrait.
- Jenny of Photo Two-Twenty has some excellent shots from the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider is taking some time off after his Lightroom Live Tour. He is in Hawaii afterall!
- Richard of Richard Vanek – Europe in Black and White Photos has a few cool shots of worn, antique farm equipment.
- Shooter at Serial Photographer – “Relic“
- David of Strobist updates a past post on lighting an iceberg.
- Terry of Terry White’s Tech Blog talks about the rise in GPS.
- Derrick of The Digital Story talks about monitor calibration.
- Andy of Visual Realia – “As the Clouds Move In“
- Stephen of Watch This Space – “Conveying“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #360, 362 & 363″
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – “Sign of the Times“
- Ben of Where is Ben? – “Route 66: Alanreed Door” & “One More Utah Shot“
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.