P&P Weekly: #61
Here are some of my favorites from what’s been happening in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “The Falls at Ringing Rocks“
- Dave of Black and White Photography Blog – “Moon Over 1/4 Dome“
- David of Digital ProTalk has a really great image and talks about how he created the dramatic sunset shot when it was a really gray day.
- Doug of Doug Stremel Photography shares a new ad he and his company have been working on.
- John of John Nack on Adobe talks about the possible future of Lightroom.
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design links us to a new free stock photo website.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips gives us his preset for “The 300 Look.”
- Jenny of Photo Two-Twenty – “Carmel Fire Station” & “Richard Gere is a Giraffe“
- Mike of Photography Reloaded is now a fellow NAPP Member.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider breaks down the features he’d like to see in Lightroom 2.0 and shares some Flash-based Lightroom galleries.
- Justin of Photoshop Quicktips – “Nitty Gritty“
- Jeff has a new name and address for his blog.
- Derrick of The Digital Story launched a website to accompany his new book.
- Andy of The Global Photographer updates us on his latest safari direct from Ngorongoro.
- Stephen of watchThisspace – “Entropy at Work“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #389 & 390”
As always, please take a few minutes and visit the great blogs of our other members found in the sidebar. And if you would like to be considered for The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll, email Jason.