P&P Weekly: #61
Over the weekend we hit 7,000 unique visitors since switching to WordPress in mid-September making last week our highest week and we’re within reach of making January our highest month so far! Thank you to everyone who has supported the site and especially to those who have linked back to me!
As you probably have noticed, unless you read this exclusively on a service like Bloglines, we’ve undergone some renovations over the last week or so. With the new masthead I’ve also added more prominent links to archives of regular features (including a new player with all of my video tutorials), site info, and outside links. I’ve pretty much made the move to having the blog as my main website as well. It’s the most up-to-date portion of the site and it’s the main draw anyway. So now you can get here by going to either www.jasondmoore.com/blog as you have been or you can simply go to www.jasondmoore.com instead.
And now, here’s are some of my favorites from what’s been happening in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of Archerfoto – “Night Lights“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – from the post “A Day Well Spent“
- Chris of Chris Orwig Photography/Today – “sf bay bridge“
- Dave of Black and White Photography Blog – “Patina“
- David of Digital ProTalk talks about balancing your flash with ambient light.
- Doug of Doug Stremel Photography – “Xyloshop“
- John of John Nack on Adobe – “Logos a Go-Go & mo’“
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design offers some inspiration by way of album covers.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips tells us of Adobe’s new Lightroom community help site.
- Mike of Mike Palmer Photo Blog – “Chilly“
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer – “Sunday Morning News“
- Jeff of PhotoWalkPro – “Creating Digital IR Images“
- Richard of Richard Vanek – Black and White Photography – “Leaving“
- David of Strobist – “Using Speedlights with Landscapes“
- Terry of Terry White’s Tech Blog has a wrap up of MacWorld.
- Derrick of The Digital Story has a podcast about 5 ways to distinguish your photos.
- Andy of Visual Realia – “Governor’s Palace“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD 395-7”
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – “Have a Seat“
As always, please take a few minutes and visit the great blogs of our other members found in the sidebar. And if you would like to be considered for The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll, email Jason.