P&P Weekly: #67
Here are some of my favorites from what’s been happening in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean-Well Lighted Place – “Narcissus“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Spring Hill, Between Rainstorms“
- Amy of Archerfoto – “Blue“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “A Change of Season?“
- Crash of Crash Taylor Photography – “Before and After“
- Dave of Dave Cross Online passes along a press release about the Society of Digital Agencies (SoDA).
- David of Digital ProTalk talks about a garlic light.
- Joey of Joey Lawrence: Perception – “Ooo Wah ah-ah ah!“
- John of John Nack on Adobe has some tips for HDR in LR and PS.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a number of great links this week.
- Mike of Mike Palmer Photography – “Color,” “Alley,” and “Three“
- Dave of New York Photography – “Lamp Base (Central Park)“
- Matthias of Pabst Photo is our newest member – Willkommen! – so go check him out!
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer – “Landscape“
- Mike of Photography Reloaded had a creative seeing workout.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider lays out some great lighting gear.
- Jeff of PhotoWalkPro has some nice shots from his recent photowalk.
- Richard of Black and White Photography – “Destination Far“
- Andy of The Global Photographer has new dates for his 2009 Tanzania safaris.
- Stephen of watchThisspace – “Patterns in Paper“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD 427”
As always, please take a few minutes and visit the great blogs of our other members found in the sidebar. And if you would like to be considered for The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll, email Jason.