P&P Weekly: #69
For those of you who may be new regular visitors,Welcome! “The P&P Weekly” is published each Monday and lists of my favorite posts from the previous week written by members of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll – listed in the sidebar – and is also where I write updates on coming features and general news about this blog. Thank you for coming by the blog and I hope you will continue to make this a regular stop along your web journeys!
It’s been a big weekend for Jason D. Moore Photography. First off, my recent video on the cover to Matt Kloskowski’s Layers book was featured on P&P Blogroll Member Scott Kelby’s blog and, in its wake, I’ve had a little over 1,300 in 3 days! February was, up until this month, my highest month to date and I’ve gotten almost as many unique visitors this week as I got all last month! Thanks also go to Matt and his continued support over the past couple of weeks with links as well.
Because of the growing numbers of visitors, the blogroll is growing too! This week, we welcome 2 new members, Eric Saar and Kerry Gerrison, with another member possibly joining us this week. So please be sure to check them out as well as all of the other members’ blogs.
And finally before we get to this week’s list please take a moment to grab one of the chicklet links to show your support for this blog and, for blogroll members, be sure to pick up your P&P Blogroll Member badge link.
Here are some of my favorites from what’s been happening in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Jenn, Spring Break”
- Amy of Archerfoto – “Danish Saturn“
- Dave of Dave Cross Online has just updated his online gallery.
- David of Digital ProTalk just launched a new class for wedding photographers over at Kelby Training.
- Joey of Joey Lawrence: Perception has a post about his recent workshop in Wisconson.
- John of John Nack on Adobe talks about trends in logo history.
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design tells (reminds) us iStock’s free weekly photos.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips talks about PSDs and Drive Space.
- Mike of Mike Palmer Photography – “Barbed“
- Dave of New York Photography – “Dad’s Birthday“
- Matthias of Pabst Photo – “The House on Piles“
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer – “136 Elati“
- Clayton of Photographic Design is teaching at an upcoming workshop.
- Andy of The Global Photographer reviews Seagate Barracuda hard drives.
- Stephen of watchThisspace – “Pyramid“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #435, 437, 438”
- Scott of Weekly Photo Tips did an interview with photographer Carmen Bike.
As always, please take a few minutes and visit the great blogs of our other members found in the sidebar. And if you would like to be considered for The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll, email Jason.