P&P Weekly: #71
Welcome to week #71 of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll’s P&P Weekly!
First off this week, thank you to all of the well-wishers and congratulators on last Friday’s certification success. It means a lot!
Here are some of my favorites from what’s been happening in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Stacey of A “Focus” in the Wild is our newest member – Welcome! – and will be profiled tomorrow. This weekend she posted a really nice image called “Gazing Back”
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Flattened Hay Barn“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “Kristen and Natalie“
- Jason of Canon Blogger reviews Lightroom 2 Beta.
- Crash of Crash Taylor Photography – “Arctic Sun“
- Dave of Dave Cross Online links us to a video from Photoshop World that shows a sneak peak at Photoshop CS4.
- David of Digital ProTalk – “Friend of the Arts“
- Eric of Eric Saar links us to a tutorial on creating silhouettes using Illustrator.
- Marshall of f/11 – “Stained“
- Marcus of Invisible Green – “Minnehaha Abstract“
- Jen of Jen Weaver Photography – “Communion Portraits“
- John of John Nack on Adobe talks about Going Green in Design.
- Kerry of L7Foto offers a demo on the new LR 2 Beta Retouching Tool.
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design offers some inspiration with dark business cards.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips shares his favorite features of LR 2 Beta.
- Mike of Michael Palmer Photography – “Yellow“
- Dave of New York Photography – “Laundromat” and “View from Pershing Overpass“
- Scott of Photoshop Insider has been posting some news from Photoshop World.
- Jeff of PhotoWalkPro has a number of posts from the photowalk at Photoshop World.
- Richard of Black and White Photography – “Old Window“
- Sam of Samuel Barr Photography – “Playing with the Dark Side“
- Sean of SDuffy Photography talks about mouting photos on foam board.
- David of Strobist suggests using a cheat sheet on your flash.
- Terry of Terry White’s Tech Blog talks about Photoshop World.
- Clayton of The C Spot – “Pittsburgh in the Evening“
- Andy of The Global Photographer talks about prints, sizes, and pricing.
- Michael of travel+photography also talks about Lightroom.
- Andy of Visual Realia – “Etched in Time“
- Stephen of watchThisspace – “Curbar Edge, Derbyshire“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #445-447”
- Scott of Weekly Photo Tips announced the winners of the March Photo Contest.
- Ben of Where is Ben? updates us on his travels across the Southwest.
Please be sure to visit the great blogs of our other members found in the sidebar. And if you would like to be considered for The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll, email Jason.