P&P Weekly: #76
Welcome to week #76 of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll’s P&P Weekly!
(This week’s edition includes posts through Saturday the 10th.)
This is a week of mixed emotions. First of all, congratulations to my beautiful wife, Kim, for graduating from Syracuse University yesterday with her Master of Science in Art Education. Kim, I am so proud of you! And I Love You So Very Much!
Also, we just found out that a dear friend passed away suddenly over the weekend. Sharon Fulmer was a sweet, funny, giving, awesome woman. She was always supportive of the needs of children and youth, she was always quick to laugh and smile, and she was a joy to everyone that knew her. She’s always been supportive of our work and one of our biggest advocates and has always been one of my favorite people. We’ll miss her…
Kim and I leave for London and Paris tomorrow so I have some posts scheduled – some more thorough than others – throughout our time away.
Finally, here are some of my favorites from what’s been happening in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean-Well Lighted Place – “Bride Waiting“
- Stacey of A “Focus” in the Wild – “Morning Glory“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Jakey in the Shop on a Rainy Morning“
- Amy of Archerfoto – “My New Hometown“
- Richard of Black and White Photography reviewed some images for a recent magazine article.
- Dave of Black & White Photos of New York – “Policing the Big Book Store“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “Heather Cole: New Digs“
- Kerry of Camera Dojo takes a look at Photoshop Express.
- Jason of Canon Blogger talks about depth of field.
- Crash of Crash Taylor Photograpy – “Image of the Day“
- Dave of Dave Cross Online reviews the Hoodman Hoodloupe Professional.
- David of Digital ProTalk reports on some of his more popular posts.
- Doug of Doug Stremel Photography – “Friday Wanderings“
- Marshall of f/11 – “That Time of Year…“
- Eric of Graphic Tips points us to Michael’s Photography School.
- Charles of In Sync But Unslated – “Rooftop Lovers“
- Marcus of Invisible Green – “Callaway Skink“
- Jen of Jen Weaver Photography – “Three’s Company“
- John of John Nack on Adobe links us to a number of posts about Ansel Adams.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a preset and talks about kuler.
- Mike of Michael Palmer Photography – “Purple and White“
- Heather of One Shot Beyond Photography – “Isn’t It Wonderful“
- Matthias of Pabst Photo – “On a Violet Day“
- Jenny of Photo Two-Twenty – “Isn’t She Lovely“
- Scott of Photoshop Insider reminds us to be ever mindful of the tripod police.
- Jeff of PhotoWalkPro has some great shots of Georgetown and Camels.
- Shawn of SDuffy Photography talks about the gear he used while in Paris.
- David of Strobist is having fun in Dubai.
- Andy of The Global Photographer is featured in Banana Republic’s new ad campaign. Congrats!
- Michael of travel+photography – “Storms Moving In“
- Andy of Visual Realia – “The Second Master“
- Stephen of watchThisspace – “Portrait of an Artist“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #469”
- Scott of Weekly Photo Tips reviews Understanding Exposure and Understanding Shutter Speed by Bryan Peterson.
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – “Rules of Transportation“
- Ben of Where is Ben? is also back from Dubai.
Please be sure to visit the great blogs of our other members found in the sidebar. And if you would like to be considered for The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll, email Jason.