P&P Weekly: #78
Welcome to week #78 of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll’s P&P Weekly!
Special thanks, once again to Andy, Jason, and Mike for filling in for me last week while I was away! And thank you to everyone who has left such nice comments so far on my shots from Paris and London. I felt very creatively alive while we were over there and have been very pleased with what I came up with and how they are turning out in post.
This week, be on the lookout for more Paris shots and an interview with blogroll member Jen Weaver.
Finally, here are some of my favorites from what’s been happening in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean-Well Lighted Place – “Untitled #8030“
- Stacey of A “Focus” in the Wild – “Beartooth Mountain (take two)“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Rainy Sunday at the Pond“
- Amy of Archerfoto – “Lina“
- Richard of Black and White Photography – “The Bell“
- Dave of Black & White Photos of New York – “Cherry Blossom Trees #1“
- Kerry of Camera Dojo – “White Balance in Lightroom“
- Jason of Canon Blogger talks about Joe McNally.
- Crash of Crash Taylor Photography – “Image of the Day“
- Dave of Dave Cross Online shares a video of a photo shoot with Joe McNally.
- David of Digital ProTalk – “Honor and Remember“
- Doug of Doug Stremel Photography – “No Parking“
- Marshall of f/11 – “Jacarandas in Bloom” (especially the first one)
- Charles of In Sync But Unslated – “Young Men on the Bus“
- Marcus of Invisible Green – “UGA Daisies“
- Jen of Jen Weaver Photography – “Avon By the Sea…“
- John of John Nack on Adobe clears up some rumors going around about Photoshop CS4.
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design – “Extracting an Object from its Background“
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips invites us to use the Alt/Option key every once in a while.
- Mike of Mike Palmer Photography – “Candy Girl“
- Heather of One Shot Beyond Photography – “Megan – Class of ’08 Cont.“
- Jenny of Photo Two-Twenty – “It’s Raining“
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer – “Cottonwood at Dusk“
- Scott of Photoshop Insider is now having “Guest Blogger Wednesdays” starting last week with Vincent Versace.
- Jeff of PhotoWalkPro walks us through exporting images with Lightroom.
- Sam of Samuel Barr Photography has been reunited with an Olympus OM-10.
- Shawn of SDuffy Photography – “Photos from Bangalore“
- David of Strobist shares a video interview with the man who shot a portrait of Putin.
- Terry of Terry White’s Tech Blog talks about underwater photography.
- Derrick of The Digital Story talks about Aperture as a layout program.
- Andy of The Global Photographer is back from an event featuring his Banana Republic shots.
- Andy of Visual Realia – “Dogwood“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #483”
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – “When Time Stands Still“
Please be sure to visit the great blogs of our other members found in the sidebar. And if you would like to be considered for The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll, email Jason.