P&P Weekly: #80
Welcome to week #80 of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll’s P&P Weekly!
Wow, 80 weeks since our first edition of The P&P Weekly! Back on week #1 we only had 4 members (including me). Now we’re up to 57 and still growing! Thank you to everyone for being a part of this community.
As part of that 57, we welcome today:
- Syv of Foto-Biz.com
- Scotty of IndoGrahams
- Ken of PhotoKy.com
- Troy and Martha of Ramblings Around Texas
- Rob of Towner Jones Photography
- Christopher of Written By The Light
So please stop by their blogs and let them know what you think.
Finally, here are some of my favorites from what’s been happening in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean-Well Lighted Place – “Untitled #8232“
- Stacey of A “Focus” in the Wild – “Babies!“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Pizza & Bubblegum Picnic“
- Amy of Archerfoto – “Sunset By The Bridge“
- Dave of Black & White Photos of New York – “Apple Store“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “Laura and Nate“
- Kerry of Camera Dojo reviews the Expo Imaging ExpoAperture Disc.
- Jason of Canon Blogger talks about composition.
- Crash of Crash Taylor Photography – “Naomi and Andrew“
- Dave of Dave Cross Online found a site for color lovers.
- David of DigitalProTalk – “Afternoon Kiss“
- Marshall of f/11 – “You Know That I Know“
- Eric of Graphic Tips talks about Acrobat 9 and just announced the winners of his banner design contest. (Me!)
- Charles of In Sync But Unslated – “In the Nation’s Capital“
- Jen of Jen Weaver Photography – “It’s All in the Details“
- John of John Nack on Adobe talks about future changes in the Photoshop UI.
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design recently redesigned her personal site.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips tells you how to save all your presets.
- Mike of Mike Palmer Photography – “Michael Jr. Shot – Dad Post Process“
- Heather of One Shot Beyond Photography – “Hardness Amongst Amber“
- Clayton of Photographic Design – “15 Years of Stuff“
- Scott of Photoshop Insider invited John Paul Caponigro to be a guest blogger.
- Jeff of PhotoWalkPro – “Gone Fishin’“
- Sam of Samuel Barr Photography – “The Marina“
- Shawn of SDuffy Photography – “India Photos Complete“
- David of Strobist has a new lighting assignment using CTO warming gels.
- Derrick of The Digital Story tells us about a free PDF Photoshop book.
- Andy of The Global Photographer – “Fighting Hippos“
- Tom of Tom Moore Photography – “Ana-Maria and Mike“
- Andy of Visual Realia is hosting a photowalk in Gettysburg.
- Stephen of watchThisspace – “BCE Place, Toronto“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #491”
- Scott of Weekly Photo Tips – “Moving Water“
Please be sure to visit the great blogs of our other members found in the sidebar. And if you would like to be considered for The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll, email Jason.