P&P Weekly: #83
Welcome to week #83 of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll’s P&P Weekly!
Thank you to everyone who offered well-wishes with the news of my impending transitions. I appreciate all of your support and I look forward to this next chapter.
I’ve been a member of the National Association of Photoshop Proffesionals since 2005 and have found it to be a great source of education and inspiration. I know many of you may also be members but for those of you who aren’t I highly recommend it. It’s only $99/year and you can save at least that much with the many discounts offered with your membership. I mention this, first and foremost, because I’m a believer in what they are doing over there and have benefited so much from their services. Secondly, NAPP has just instituted a referral program and I would like to invite you to become a member. I’d be recommending this to you anyway and if you were planning on joining anyway why not do it here. Think about it.
Finally, here are some of my favorites from what’s been happening in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean-Well Lighted Place – “Untitled #2085“
- Stacey of A “Focus” in the Wild – “Woodsy Owls“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Bull Calf at Stoneybrook Farm“
- Richard of Black and White Photography – “Dark Building” and “Cemetery”
- Brad of bradmoore | blog – “On Location: Boston“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography has a teaser about something new on its way.
- Kerry of Camera Dojo – “dpMagic Plus 2.0 Review”
- Jason of Canon Blogger – Live Video Talk about Camera Bags
- Crash of Crash Taylor Photography – “Wei and Simon“
- Mike of Creative Sweet TV – “Bend It Like Photoshop“
- Dave of Dave Cross Online – “Video: Live View on the D300“
- David of Digital ProTalk is also talking about what’s in his bag.
- Doug of Doug Stremel Photography – “Kansas Cowboys”
- Marshall of f/11 – “Recognition”
- Syv of Foto-Biz.com – “Backup vs Archival“
- Eric of Graphic Tips – “Tilt-Shift Photography Tutorial“
- Scotty of IndoGrahams – “A Foggy Morning at Borobudur‘
- Marcus of Invisible Green – “Sliding Rock“
- Jen of Jen Rinaldi Photography – New York City Tonemapped
- John of John Nack is Guest-Blogging on Scott Kelby’s blog today.
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design – “Logo Links“
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a video about presets.
- Mike of Mike Palmer Photography – “Path“
- Dave of New York Photography – “Corporate Hands“
- Heather of One Shot Beyond Photography – “Wedding Album Design”
- Matthias of Pabst Photo – “Humid“
- Jenny of Photo Two Twenty – “Boy and His Dog“
- Clayton of Photographic Design – “My Favorite ‘Home’“
- Ken of PhotoKy – “Photography and Attitude“
- Scott of Photoshop Insider has some more great shots from his trip to Italy: II, III, IV
- Jeff of PhotoWalkPro – “Car Photography“
- Troy of Ramblings Around Texas – “After Sunset – Lake Jackson“
- Sam of Samuel Barr Photography – “Loving Life“
- Shawn of SDuffy Photography – “Bethlehem, Hebron, and Our Last Weekend“
- David of Strobist talks about Nikon’s new SB900.
- Terry of Terry White’s Tech Blog – “Logitech Harmony One Remote Review“
- Clayton of The C Spot – “Here There Be Dragons“
- Derek of The Digital Story – “Pool of Light“
- Dewdrop of The Flight of a South Georgia Storm Chaser – “Hello from Sheboygan“
- Andy of The Global Photographer welcomes the newest member of his family. Congratulations!
- Rob of Towner Jones Photography is also talking about his camera bag (I’m noticing a trend)
- Michael of travel+photography – “Two Sides of Myrtle Beach“
- Andy of Visual Realia – “No Joke”
- Stephen of watchThisspace – “Qualifying“
- Aaron of What the Duck – “WTD #508”
- Scott of Weekly Photo Tips – “Shooting with Stacey Kane“
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – “Desolate“
- Ben of Where is Ben? is back.
- Christopher of Written By the Light talks about the new Nikon D700.
Please be sure to visit the great blogs of our other members found in the sidebar. And if you would like to be considered for The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll, email Jason.