P&P Weekly: #96 – Part One
Welcome to week #96 of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll’s P&P Weekly!
This edition of the P&P Weekly will be split into a couple of groups (A-J and L-W) as I am still recovering from a full weekend of photowalking and a portrait session. Weekends are never long enough to fit everything in, are they?! I’ll have part two set for either tomorrow or Wednesday.
We had a great time over the weekend at Salt Spring State Park for our most recent photowalk! Everyone had a great time and from the chimping going on, everyone got some really nice shots! Personally, I felt more confident about my shots than I have in awhile and was pleased with the results of a few new techniques that I tried on the walk. I haven’t made it through all of my shots yet, but below is one of my favorites of the day, so far:
We will keep an eye on schedules and weather but we are definitely going to be planning more walks in the future. We might even brave the cold and try for a winter walk later in the year. Keep up-to-date on our photowalk page above and here on the main pages of the blog for all the details.
Finally, here are some of my favorites from what’s been happening in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean-Well Lighted Place – “The Met“
- Stacey of A “Focus” in the Wild – “Siesta“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Pear“
- Amy of Archerfoto – “Saturday Afternoon“
- Richard of Black and White Photography – “I Feel You“
- Brad of bradmoore | blog is joining the team over at NAPP.
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “Kelly and James“
- Kerry of Camera Dojo – “Photoshop CS4 Indepth Guide to What’s New“
- Jason of Canon Blogger is into week 15 of his really interesting “What’s This?“
- Patrick of Chuprina Studios – “Studebaker Champion“
- Colin of The Official Blog of Colin Smith – “Create Chaos et. al“
- Crash of Crash Taylor Photography – “Image of the Day“
- Mike of Creative Sweet TV – “CS4 is Out the Door“
- Dave of Dave Cross Online gave a nod to the blog this week as he highlighted the work of fellow blogroll member Lori of VirtualPhotographyStudio.com – Thanks Dave!
- David of Digital ProTalk also mentioned me on his fantastic blog recently and had some very kind things to say to me both there and personally. David, you’re an inspiration and a friend! Thank you for all your support!
- Doug of doug stremel photography – “Lauren“
- Marshall of f/11 – “Getty Curves“
- Syv of Foto-Biz.com – “Good Debt – Bad Debt“
- Eric of Graphic Tips – “35 Beautiful Vintage and Retro Photoshop Tutorials“
- Scotty of IndoGrahams just hit his 700th post! Congratulations, Scotty! And nice work!
- Marcus of Invisible Green – “Closed for the Night“
- Jen of Jen Rinaldi Photography – “In the Mood for Fall“
- Jenny of Jenny Arnez Photography – “Hitchhiker & An Old Train“
- Joey of Joey L. – “Tahnia“
- John of John Nack on Adobe has a number of posts about what’s new in CS4.
Come back in the next day or so for Part Two!
Please be sure to visit the great blogs of our other members found in the sidebar. And if you would like to be considered for The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll, email Jason.