P&P Weekly: #97
Welcome to the 97th edition of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll’s P&P Weekly!
After splitting up last week’s P&P Weekly into two groups I think that from here on out I will do likewise. Each part was more manageable on its own than going through the whole list each week. So what I’m going to do is go through A-J this week and then next week hit L-W and then alternate between the two groups with each new edition. That means, any given member blog will be featured every other week. I think this makes the most sense with the amount of time it takes to put The Weekly together. I am open to other suggestions if you have them. But for now, I’m going to give this idea a go and see how it turns out.
I’ve also done a little bit of housekeeping with The Blogroll. Members who have been inactive for at least 2 months have been taken down temporarily until I see that they are posting again, at which time they will be back on the list. If you notice you are not on the list and have been posting regularly, let me know. I may have made an error and will correct it as soon as I can.
The Geographic Composition photo project is now open to anyone who would like to contribute. Our upcoming themes – and their posring dates – are:
- Week #40 – October 31: “Autumn”
- Week #41 – November 14: “Old Numbers”
Finally, here are some of my favorites from what’s been happening in the first half of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean-Well Lighted Place – “NYC Architecture #3“
- Stacey of A “Focus” in the Wild – “Bustle“
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Silver Maple Leaves Falling into the Delaware River at Dawn“
- Amy of Archerfoto – “The Red Barn“
- Richard of Black and White Photography – “It is different now…“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “Ariel“
- Kerry of Camera Dojo – “Fluid Zoom and Rotation in Photoshop CS4“
- Jason of Canon Blogger just started a new series called “Thursday Thoughts…” He’s been so kind as to interview me as a part of this project and I will be featured there tomorrow. Thanks Jason!
- Patrick of Chuprina Studios – “Chevy Grill, Summer Day“
- Colin of The Official Blog of Colin Smith – “Photoshop Secrets: Photoshop CS4 for Digital Photographers“
- Crash of Crash Taylor Photography – “Test Shoot“
- Mike of Creative Sweet TV – “The Never Rendering Story“
- Dave of Dave Cross Online – “Finish the Sentence with Julieanne Kost“
- David of Digital ProTalk – “Sculpted By the Light“
- Marshall of f/11 – “Serene“
- Syv of Foto-Biz.com – “All Things Being Equal“
- Eric of Graphic Tips – “200+ Free Grunge Photoshop Brushes“
- Scotty of IndoGrahams – “The Sky From Underwater“
- Marcus of Invisible Green – “Autumn Leaves 2008 I“
- Jen of Jen Rinaldi Photography – “True Love Stories Never Have Endings“
- Jenny of Jenny Arnez Photography – “Fall Cuties“
- Joey of Joey L. – “Forbes Cover – Metalico“
- John of John Nack on Adobe – “SNL Multitouch” as a new iPhone owner and being somewhat of a techie, I just loved this!
Please be sure to visit the great blogs of our other members found in the sidebar. And if you would like to be considered for The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll, email Jason.