P&P Weekly: #106
Welcome to week #106 of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll’s P&P Weekly!
I’d like to extend a special welcome to our newest sponsor, Towner Jones Photography! Friend-of-the-Blog Rob Jones of Towner Jones Photography will be a sponsor of the Photoshop Interviews series throughout 2009! I’m really excited to announce this new partnership and I invite you to head over to his blog and check out all the great things Rob is doing over there!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of one of our weekly or monthly series, or if you would like to be a sponsor of the blog as a whole, please take a minute to review our “Become a Sponsor” post.
Every other Friday, we will welcome a new guest blogger that will share their personal workflow with all of us. They will take one of their own photos and walk us through the how’s and why’s of their post-processing techniques so that we might learn and expand our own workflows.
If you would like to participate in this new series, please email me or leave a comment!
Part II of my interview with Photoshop Hall of Fame inductee and Principal Project Manager for Adobe Photoshop and Bridge (and Friend-of-the-Blog) John Nack is coming soon! After a few hiccups with his computer, John is getting back up to speed and we’ll have the rest posted soon.
On the 4th of each month throughout the year I invite you to take a photo and send it in. Join me and other photographers from around the world in documenting a day in the life, of sorts. For full details, take a look at our introductory post. If you shot something on January 4th, be sure to send me your images by next week for inclusion in this project!
Week #45 – January 16: “Green”
Week #46 – January 30: “Shadows”
Week #47 – Frbruary 13: “Round”
Week #48 – February 27: “Contasts”
Week #49 – March 13: “Wood”
Week #50 – March 27: Contributor’s Favorites
Starting in January I am offering special desktop wallpaper calendars. These desktop calendars will feature my personal photography as well as a listing of holidays and important dates. I offer these wallpaper calendars in a variety of sizes to accommodate a number of screen resolutions. The January Desktop Calendars are up now and February’s will be posted towards the end of the month.
- Paul of A Clean-Well Lighted Place – “Untitled #11578“
- Stacey of A “focus” in the wild – “A New Beginning” – particularly the image on the bottom
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Snow on a Wrought Iron Gate in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania“
- Amy of Archerfoto – “January 1, 2009“
- Margo of The Barefoot Contessa – “A Celebration of Some 2008 Photographs – Part II“
- Richard of Black and White Photography – “Friends“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “Ceynote“
- Kerry of Camera Dojo – “Marc Fuller on SEO for Your Website“
- Jason of Canon Blogger – “The Boneyard and the Backstory“
- Crash of Crash Taylor Photography – “Janie and Paul Engagement Shoot“
- Mike of Creative Sweet TV – “Blob Brush Bonanza“
- Dave of Dave Cross Online – “Vegas Photo Shoot/Lesson Learned“
- David of Digital ProTalk – “Recession Lighting: A Poor Man’s Guide to Lighting Gear“
- Doug of doug stremel photography – “Squint Into the Light“
- Marshall of f/11 – “Festive Kitty“
- Syv of Foto-Biz.com – “Running Out of Money“
- Eric of Graphic Tips – “Free Texture Tuesday: Paint Splatters“
- Scotty of IndoGrahams – “Sunda Kelapa“
- Marcus of Invisible Green – “Hooked Tag“ (Awesome Shot!)
- Jenny of Jenny Arnez Photography – “Guitar Player“
- Joey of Joey L. – “Dropping off the face of the earth“
- John of John Nack on Adobe – “Photoshop Subvertising”
Please be sure to visit the great blogs of our other members found in the sidebar. And if you would like to be considered for The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll, email Jason.