P&P Weekly: #107
Welcome to week #107 of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll’s P&P Weekly!
It’s been an exciting couple of weeks here at Jason D. Moore Photography! I’ve seen a dramatic increase in readers and I’d like to start off by welcoming all of the newcomers! I would also like to thank those of you who have linked here, particularly about Part I of the John Nack interview. It is very much appreciated!
There has been some growth on the sponsorship front! As I announced last week, the Photoshop Interviews series is now sponsored in part by Towner Jones Photography and there has been interest in sponsorships for other ongoing projects which will be announced once the details are finalized.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of one of our weekly or monthly series, or if you would like to be a sponsor of the blog as a whole, please take a minute to review our “Become a Sponsor” page to find out how!
Also this week, and I realize it might’ve gotten lost in the midst of all of the inaugural excitement, I am now offering my photographic prints for sale! Not only will you now be able to own a piece of my work you can get it for a discounted rate for a limited time! Scroll down to yesterday’s post for more details!
On the 4th of each month throughout the year I invite you to take a photo and send it in. Join me and other photographers from around the world in documenting a day in the life, of sorts. For full details, take a look at our introductory post. If you shot something on January 4th, send me your images today so they will be included in the project!
Every other Friday, we will welcome a new guest blogger that will share their personal workflow with all of us. They will take one of their own photos and walk us through the how’s and why’s of their post-processing techniques so that we might learn and expand our own workflows.
This Friday we will be welcoming photographer Jeff Revell of PhotoWalkPro as he shares his Lightroom workflow.
If you would like to participate in this new series, please email me or leave a comment!
Week #46 – January 30: “Shadows”
Week #47 – Frbruary 13: “Round”
Week #48 – February 27: “Contasts”
Week #49 – March 13: “Wood”
Week #50 – March 27: Contributor’s Favorites
Starting in January I am offering special desktop wallpaper calendars. These desktop calendars will feature my personal photography as well as a listing of holidays and important dates. I offer these wallpaper calendars in a variety of sizes to accommodate a number of screen resolutions. The January Desktop Calendars are up now and February’s will be posted next week.
- Jennifer of Laughing Lion Design – “Free Art Friday Ireland” – an interesting idea!
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips – “Video Interview with Adobe’s Tom Hogerty“
- Mike of Mike Palmer Photography – “Green Apple“
- Heather of One Shot Beyond Photography – “Kim’s Outdoor Maternity Session“
- Matthias of Pabst Photo – “Looking Back, Looking Forward“
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer – “Fine Art Gum Prints“
- Crash of Photographer Interviews – “Simon Mark Witten“
- Clayton of Photographic Design – “Cass – Old Sawmill“
- Mike of Photography Reloaded – “Back to the Future II“
- Scott of Photoshop Insider – “The Dave Hill Look Revisited, Part One” & Part Two
- Jeff of PhotoWalkPro – “Fake a Pano, Save a Shot“
- Troy of Ramblings Around Texas – “Arizona Desert“
- Roger of Roger Madsen Photography is in India but links us to a really cool time lapse shot.
- Shawn of SDuffy Photography – “2009 Photography Goals” & “DCist Exposed 2009“
- David of Strobist – “Packing Light for Central America“
- Terry of Terry White’s Tech Blog – “Adobe CS4 Stuff“
- Richard of The Airstream Chronicles Continued – “Ghost Towns of Arizona“
- Derrick of The Digital Story – “Update to Geotagging Workflow“
- Dewdrop of The Flight of a South Georgia Storm Chaser – “I’m going to Weather Fest” – the shot at the bottom
- Andy of The Global Photographer – “Photo of the Day“
- Rob of Towner Jones Photography – “Clouds”
- Michael of travel+photography – “Happy New Year“
- Lori of VirtualPhotographyStudio.com – “9 Things to Photograph Before You Die“
- Andy of Visual Realia – “Harrisburg Photowalk – April 18“
- Stephen of watchThisspace – “Post Consumerism” & “Block Head“
- Scott of Weekly Photo Tips – “The Best B&W Conversions You Will Ever See“
- Aaron of What the Duck – ”WTD #444 & 445″
- Martin of What the Heck Journal – “On the Right Track to Nowhere“
- Christopher of Written By the Light recently had an article he wrote published at T.O.P.