P&P Weekly: #108
Welcome to week #108 of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll’s P&P Weekly!
Once again, I would like to welcome Marc Benton of User 40.0, our newest sponsor! There are many opportunities available for sponsoring of one of our weekly or monthly series, or if you would like to be a sponsor of the blog as a whole, please take a minute to review our “Become a Sponsor” post.
Every other Friday, we will welcome a new guest blogger that will share their personal workflow with all of us. They will take one of their own photos and walk us through the how’s and why’s of their post-processing techniques so that we might learn and expand our own workflows.
Next week we will be having a very cool guest who will surely inspire all of us.
If you would like to participate in this new series, please email me or leave a comment!
Coming on Monday, February 9 is my interview with NAPP Executive Director Larry Becker!
On the 4th of each month throughout the year I invite you to take a photo and send it in. Join me and other photographers from around the world in documenting a day in the life, of sorts. For full details, take a look at our introductory post. If you shot something on January 4th, be sure to send me your images today for inclusion in this project!
Week #46 – January 30: “Shadows”
Week #47 – Frbruary 13: “Round”
Week #48 – February 27: “Contasts”
Week #49 – March 13: “Wood”
Week #50 – March 27: Contributor’s Favorites
I am offering special desktop wallpaper calendars. These desktop calendars will feature my personal photography as well as a listing of holidays and important dates. I offer these wallpaper calendars in a variety of sizes to accommodate a number of screen resolutions.
- Stacey of A “focus” in the wild – “Black and White“
- Igno of A Photographer’s Life reminds us to watch out for when life has more great moments in store.
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania – “Break Time“
- Amy of Archerfoto – “Pink Houses“ – a favorite from this week
- Margo of The Barefoot Contessa – “Lightroom Slideshow Module“
- Richard of Black and White Photography – “Tall Grass“
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography – “Great Locations – Part Two“
- Kerry of Camera Dojo – “List of Free Adobe Lightroom Presets“
- Jason of Canon Blogger – “Defining Your Image Composition“
- Patrick of Chuprina Studios – “Auburn Spare“
- Crash of Crash Taylor Photography – “Rachel and Alan“ – a great set
- Mike of Creative Sweet TV – “The good the bad and the retouched“
- Dave of Dave Cross Online – “Technique of the…every so often” – I’ve actually used this a couple of times at work and I think it’s great!
- David of Digital ProTalk – “Lost in the Moment“
- Doug of doug stremel photography – “Meet Pete“
- Marshall of f/11 – “Golden Glow“ & “Looking East” & “Luminosity“
- Syv of Foto-Biz.com – “Proofsheets“
- Eric of Graphic Tips – “Logo of the Day“
- Scotty of IndoGrahams – “Elephant Crossing“ – another favorite, because I’m a sucker for elephants
- Marcus of Invisible Green – “Dukes Creek“ – there’s a whole series of them that are really nice
- John of John Nack on Adobe – “Photos from 100 Meters to 1mm”