April 30, 2009
P&P Weekly: #116
Welcome to week #116 of The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll’s P&P Weekly!
Announcements & Reminders:
- First off, today is CLOSING DAY on Kim’s & my new house!!! We’re so excited, it doesn’t seem quite real yet. You can be sure that over the coming weeks I’ll be taking A LOT of photos of the new place.
- With Mother’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about what to get to honor your mom on this special day. I have just updated my gallery with more than 20 new photos available for purchase, in a variety of sizes. From now until Mother’s Day, use the code MOMSDAY09 when placing your order to receive a special 25% OFF Photo Prints! Order Today!
- The April Photo Contest ends tonight! Be sure to enter for your chance to win two t-shirts (XL Gray Westcott tee, L Blue “Ps” Logo long sleeve tee)
NOTE: If you have submitted shots for the April Contest but added them to the old Flickr Group, please be sure to add them to the April Contest Flickr Group to be eligible for this month’s prizes.
(Sponsored by Competico.com)
- The May Photo Contest starts tomorrow. The prize for this month is HUGE! Valued at $200 and generously donated by one of my blogging buddies, the winner of the contest will receive a year’s subscription to Kelby Online Training, courtesy of Scott Kelby! So be sure to pull out your best shots and add them to the May Photo Contest Flickr Group starting tomorrow. Thanks Scott!
- Our new series Points of View is growing really well in it’s second installment with many great submissions already in, but we’re always looking for more! Read about this new project and grab our starting image here. Please send in your interpretations by Wednesday May 6th to firstname.lastname@example.org so you can be included in the project!
- I am still accepting user photos for my series of Photo Reviews. If you would like to get some feedback and advice about one of your shots, send an email to email@example.com with your photo today!
- There are many opportunities available for sponsoring of one of our weekly or monthly series, or if you would like to be a sponsor of the blog as a whole, please take a minute to review our “Become a Sponsor” page to learn more!