2010 BIG Photo Contest
That’s right! Building off of the success of last year, I’m pleased to announce the launch of this summer’s BIG Photo Contest!
I’m doing things a little different this time around. Instead of having set themes for each photo, I’m looking for you to submit 5 photos to the BIG Photo Contest Flickr Group that all fall into a single theme, which you select for yourself. For example, if you chose flowers as your theme, all of your photos would show flowers in some way. Likewise, if you were to be more philosophical and choose the theme wonder, you’d have to make sure all your photos worked to serve that theme. The selection is yours. I will be selecting the winners as the sets of images that I feel are the most compelling as well as the best representation of the chosen theme.
Now for the details…
- You have until Saturday July 31st at midnight (Eastern) to submit your photos.
- Complete sets of 5 photos will be eligible to win.
- U.S. residents only can win.
- There will be a Grand Prize, Second, and Third prize winner.
- Prizes? They are still being finalized (and I’m always looking for more sponsors!) but as of right now we have a complete Plugin Suite 5 from onOne, a 30×40 Metal print from IGT America, something from Photoshop Cafe, and some cool stuff from Mpix.
More details will be announced as details come in. For now, start thinking about what your collection of shots will be, and keep checking back for more info!