Welcome to the New JasonDMoore.com!
Welcome to the new and improved www.JasonDMoore.com!
After a lot of reflection, self-examination, and hard work I am pleased to relaunch my website with a new-found sense of direction and drive. I am being much more intentional about focusing on my graphic and web design work and how I go about offering those services to individuals, businesses and not-for-profit organizations as I move forward with my freelancing.
Be sure to spend some time on the site and check out my portfolios, FAQs about working with me, and my bio to see what I’m all about.
Another new and exciting project that I would like to announce today is my new audio podcast Graphic Talk Radio! Every week or so, I will be releasing a new episode all about graphic design, web design, interviews, reviews, tips, and freelancing advice. The first episode is already live and you can listen right here on the site or you can subscribe to my graphic design podcast for free in iTunes. I will be talking about topics that range from creative process to SEO to color theory to things to think about when setting your prices to reviews to interviews with other designers.
To celebrate the unveiling of the site’s redesign and to help launch the new design podcast I am going to give away a great prize package brought to you by our friends at Kelby Training and Photoshop Cafe. The winner will receive:
- Corey Barker’s CS5 Down & Dirty Tricks and Adobe Photoshop Type Effects DVDs – a $100 value
- Hypercreative Bundle of DVDs, which includes the new title “Learning the Hypercreative Method” – a $200 value
How do you enter? It’s Easy!
- Simply add me to one of your Circles on Google+,
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what you think about the redesign and the new podcast,
- And subscribe to Graphic Talk Radio in iTunes so you can find out if you’ve won when I make the announcement at the end of Episode #2 which will be released on or around Monday November 7th.
- Entries must be made by midnight (Eastern) on Saturday, November 5th to be considered.
- Giveaway is open to US residents only. My apologies to all of my visitors outside the US.
And that’s it! I will select someone at random and announce the winner on Episode #2 of Graphic Talk Radio.
I’m really excited about all of the great things that are happening here on the site and with the new show! While you’re still here, take a look around and discover all the new features of the site and please get in touch if you would like to hire me to serve any of your graphic/web design needs!